Monday, July 6, 2009

Thinking of the Thin King

“Belonging to A.A., be longing . . . .”

Thinking of the Thin King

Abraham Abramson

Whereby I Sum Summarily Codell’s Abramism and the Christology of Jewish Jihad Most Appropriately and Airily

 

“Most Precise Misprision”*?  Undouble Vision!

Nightly, I pray to be wrong rightly:

Without profit, Final Prophet calls me for

Holy War to overcome elf of my self (my pariah),

While becoming, through scroll of my soul, my Messiah!

(This for those Avramists not Obamists, Chomskyites chomping at the bit to refute Abramists…)

*Codell’s own description heralding blooming Valued Bases in the “Barry Code.”

 

Half Note:  As “Guardian of the Gordian,” I shall not let “The Founder” founder!  My California Home was built in 1959, named for its benefactor, the reclusive raconteur/flaneur/entrepreneur J.D. California (not, both incidentally and coincidentally, the newly newsworthy fellow of the same name recently accused of copyright violation by the author J. D. Salinger, upon California’s novel 60 Years Later:  Coming Through the Rye, portraying Salinger’s Holden Caulfield and Salinger himself as main characters).  And until this varied moment, that unrelated and original J. D. California has been unknown (a phenomenon of noumenon) as the gentleman who, having befriended the aforementioned Shalom Goodwill (see “Call me Abram”), deigned that his beloved “centenarian of undestined destiny” would live freely in the Home for “at minimum, the rest of his days.”  O, elation of my revelation!  Ablution, drunk with my solution!  Is this not the true noteworthy half-note of the real J. D. California?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment